Thank you to the number of people/businesses, and media outlets for the opportunity to ‘share my story’ – here are a few of them:|
Article in the February 19th, 2015 issue of
That’s Life (Aus)/Lucky Break (NZ) magazines
– Article in the Sunshine Coast Daily – March 12, 2012
– Article in the Sunshine Coast Daily, in the leadup to my SBH Qld “I Believe I can Climb” Fundraiser Event – October 31, 2012
– Article in the Sunshine Coast Daily regarding my entry in the Sunshine Coast Marathon 2014 – April 27, 2014
Surprise meet-up with Matt Golinski!
Article in Sunshine Coast Daily July 5, 2014– Surprise meet-up with Matt Golinski! 🙂
No Slowing down for Tania!
– Article in The Retiree magazine, February 23, 2016
– Article on Jim Beam Racing website after my #1 V8 Life Dream got ‘ticked off’ my bucket list
– Radio Interview after my #1 V8 Life Dream – V8 Hotlap with Steve Johnson – August 23rd, 2011
– featured on V8 Supercars website, after my V8 Hotlap
SBH Qld (Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Queensland) – Opportunities to be an ‘advisory person’ for younger people with Spina Bifida, through the GOALS program at the Association
Cover shot and articles in SPINET (SBH Qlds magazine for clients/organisations)
(click thumbnail for full articles)
Features in Coast2Bay (Community Housing) newsletter, in regards to my SBH Qld “I Believe I can Climb” Fundraiser Event
(click thumbnails below for full articles)
Spina Bifida Foundation of Victoria Inc – Article in their newsletter
(click thumbnail below for full article)
An appearance on The Circle (Ch 10) morning TV program, to talk about my Chasing my Dreams journey, and also about my Neighbours ‘extra scene’ which The Circle staff arranged for me.
Daisy Learning (Aged/Disability Training organisation) – Regular opportunities to talk to the students regarding my Chasing my Dreams journey, as well as life as a person with disability who receives in-home care/support.
Community Solutions (Training organisation) – Disability awareness opportunities, with the students at the organisation….and more recently, I have started to also do Motivational Talks (sharing my Chasing my Dreams journey), with the students.
‘Finding Gorgeous’ Launch on the Sunshine Coast – an opportunity to share ‘my story’ up on stage, as a way of empowering other women, while ticking off ‘#89 Model for a day, strutting down the catwalk’, from my List.
Because of the huge impact my journey has had on my own life, this is why I enjoy sharing it with others. I love how Chasing my Dreams inspires others out there, to improve something in their own life. Such an awesome, and proud, feeling!
(Disclaimer – I am no longer involved with 100Things, which some of these ‘links’ are based around..I am on my OWN ‘racetrack’ now..Chasing my Dreams! )